Birmingham Bounce Ticket Give Away Terms and Conditions
- The competition(s) will open on Wednesday 29th June on the Birmingham Bounce Facebook page and Swing Express Twitter accounts. The competition will be promoted on these networks and via email.
- Entrants are required to enter the Free Prize Draw Giveaway on Facebook by following The Birmingham Bounce on Facebook, liking the competition post and commenting if required on the competition post.
- Entrants are required to enter the Free Prize Draw Giveaway on Twitter by following SwingExpressUK on Twitter and Re-tweeting the competition post.
- Winners must claim their prize by responding to the comment or tweet notifying them of their win within 7 days or the prize will be forfeited and a new winner picked.
- The competition will close at 2pm on Friday 8th July and the winner(s) will be picked at random from the eligible entries and notified on Saturday July 9th.
- The prize for the Facebook winner is 2 x tickets to The Birmingham Bounce, March 24th – 26th 2017.
- The prize for the Twitter winner is 1 x ticket to The Birmingham BOunce, March 24th – 26th 2017.
- Any other expenses not listed above that are incurred by the winners will be the responsibility of the winners. Travel and accommodation costs are not included in this prize.
- There are no alternative prizes or cash substitutions available. This prize is only valid for The Bounce 2017.
- The Birmingham Bounce accepts no responsibility or liability to you for:-
-Technical issues, or other problems encountered with voting or entry, including but not limited to non-availability of any network or interface
-Cancellation of entries, late entries, or cancellation or substitution of prizes;
- This competition is in no way affiliated with the networks that it is promoted on
Birmingham Bounce Registration Terms and Conditions
- Your place at the Birmingham Bounce will only be confirmed after the payment has been received and funds cleared. If you wish to cancel your booking, please notify us immediately.
- For cancellations received within a month of your booking date prior to 1st January 2017 a 50% refund will be given. Cancellations received after 31st December 2016 or outside 1 month of booking are non-refundable.
- You are entitled to sell your ticket to someone else. However please notify us before 20th March 2017 with the change of name.